Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Tickets sold for the Festival of Colour are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for that event, Southern Lakes Arts Festival Trust, and subject to the conditions applicable to that activity.
2. Tickets purchased via the Festival of Colour Box Office or Website are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, except as required by law.
3. If a performance or event is cancelled, the Southern Lakes Arts Festival Trust will refund the full ticket price, excluding any transaction or postage fees so long as the ticket is returned to the Festival Box Office.
4. Tickets are sold subject to availability and issued according to best available.
5. Tickets are non-transferable between events.
6. Each person, including children, must have a relevant ticket to gain entry to a performance.
7. The right of admittance is reserved. Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance or event. If other conditions apply they are displayed at the Box Office or at the entrance to the venue.
8. There are no refunds or exchanges on lost, damaged or stolen tickets.
9. Ticket prices include GST. There are no booking fees but 3% credit card processing fees apply.
10. Performances at the Lake Wanaka Centre have allocated seating with ticket price options of Tiered (Premium only), Mezzanine and Floor. All other events are general admission.
11. Some performances at the Lake Wanaka Centre have tickets available for Students; these are in the Mid and Standard tickets only (no Student tickets available in Premium Seats)
12. The use of mobile phones or other similar devices are not permitted during performances. The use of cameras or other recording devices are strictly prohibited.
13. Door sale allocations are available for performances not already sold out. Door sales, when available, will be on sale at the venue 30 minutes prior to the performance.
14. Disabled access is available. For further information contact the Festival Office on 03 443 4172. If you require assistance please contact us in advance.
15. Donations are paid in full to the Festival of Colour, minus credit card charges.
16. If a performance is sold out we do offer a ticket exchange board just prior to and during the Festival, for buying and selling tickets. This is located in the Lake Wanaka Centre from 26th March. Please note the Festival of Colour is not responsible for any exchanges between third parties. Occasionally additional tickets are released, the details of which are emailed through our newsletter.
1. The Festival of Colour assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission or line failure when using this web site.
2. Your use of material contained on the Festival of Colour web site is at your sole risk.
3. The Festival of Colour reserves the right to change details on this web site at any time.
4. Ticket purchases are subject to the Festival of Colour Terms & Conditions of Sale. Please read the above conditions carefully. By purchasing tickets on the web site you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
5. If you choose not to be bound by the Festival of Colour Terms & Conditions of Sale, do not purchase tickets through this site.