Sponsors and Funders
Partnering with the Festival of Colour provides your business with excellent opportunities. If you would like to support as an individual please click here.
- Naming rights to one of our outstanding festival events, allowing you to align your brand with one of our top performances
- Hosting opportunities and complimentary ticketing packages, perfect for entertaining and being remembered by your clients and valued staff
- Engage local, national and international audiences with your product or service
- Name and logo in the programme brochure (20,000 copies), website (including link to your website), signage at the venue, social media and other marketing initiatives in the lead up to and throughout the Festival, highlighting your business’s contribution to a vibrant and creative Southern Lakes region
- Public thanks by a board member at the sponsored session
- Media and community profile as a fine corporate citizen
- A double invitation to the launch of the programme
- A double invitation to pre and post Festival functions
- A preferential booking period for additional ticket purchases
- The opportunity to include a message in the festival email newsletter.
And we have just introduced a new ‘Local Business’ category for those businesses in the Southern Lakes area that would like to be associated with the festival, and help to bring the best of the arts to the region. Sponsorship starts at $1,000 plus GST. Contact Lindsey on 03 443 4172 or email email@example.com for more information.
If you would like to support Aspiring Conversations as a sponsor then please contact Lindsey Schofield on 03 443 4172 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are our sponsors for the 2015 Festival of Colour, and this list is growing all the time – to see your company logo here please contact Lindsey Schofield as before.